This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
2000 ELO Rating
over 2200 USCF Rating
Millennium ChessGenius chess computer is an actual Grandmaster competition world champion with a playing strength of 2000 ELO / 2400 USCF.
The Millennium Chess Genius computer program / software defeated world champion Garry Kasparov.
Millennium ChessGenius has nearly endless different settings with an unbeatable playing strength of more than 2400 USCF / 2000 ELO.
Millennium Chess Genius chess computer is considered the perfect playing partner for Grandmaster Expert Tournament players.
Millennium ChessGenius is also suitable for beginners with adjustable playing strength, and a chess trainer to help you learn chess, or improve your chess game.
The Millennium ChessGenius program was written by Richard Lang who created the strongest software for Mephisto / Saitek chess computers.
The Millennium Chess Genius electronic chess computer set has an ARM Cortex M4 Processor that runs at 48 MHz.
• Hint button suggests moves for help from chess computer
• Info button displays chess computer thought process
• Chess computer thinks on your playing time
• Tutor feature
• Takeback all / unlimited past moves
• Move function forces chess computer to immediately make the best move it has found
• Setup a special sequence of moves, .i.e. a particular chess opening, or moves you found in a chess book
• Chess computer can play itself
• Play white or black
• Chess computer can soe chess problems up to mate in 3
• Saves Game in Memory when computer is powered off / switched off
• Auto power off saves battery if there is no activity, and automatically saves the game (can be disabled)
• 7 playing languages selectable- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, and Russian
• Requires 3 AA batteries (included), or Optional A/C adapter
Millennium ChessGenius Model M810 - Grandmaster Playing Strength Electronic Chess Computer - B00V8L3IAO